What Happens After You Complete a Continuing Education Class
- Upon completion of your class, you will be provided with a link to download your certificate.
Submission to OREC:
- We will submit your completed hours to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC) electronically via a batch upload.
- Please note that it may take a few days after completion for your hours to be reflected in the licensee portal.
- Optionally, you can also submit your hours to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission through the OREC's licensee portal. For step-by-step instructions on how to upload your continuing education hours, click here.
- If you haven't already, you will need to renew your real estate license with the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission. License renewal can be done online on the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission's website.