Once enrolled in our online Basic Pre-License course, you have up to six-months to complete your class. After six-months, you will need to re-enroll ("extend"). You have up to six-months after your original enrollment in the real estate course expires to re-enroll. Note: If you re-enroll ("extend"), you will be required to start over from chapter one.
How to Re-Enroll ("Extend")
- Visit charlesbarnes.com
- Click on the "Account" icon located on the top right of the page.
- Under the "Account" menu, click on "My Enrollments."
- If there is a re-enrollment available, there will be a "Re-Enroll" button to the right of your enrollment.
- You have up to six-months after your original enrollment in the Basic I Pre-License course expires to re-enroll.
- You will not be able to re-enroll until your original course enrollment has expired.
- Click on the "Re-Enroll" button and follow the steps.
- Once you finish the process your enrollment will be valid for six months.
This article applies to the following class: