To obtain a provisional sales associate real estate license in Oklahoma, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete a 90-hour Basic I Pre-License course.
- Submit your real estate license application and course completion certificate to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.
- Complete a background check.
- Pass the state exam.
After completing the steps above, you can pay your license fee to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.
For more details, visit: How to Get a Real Estate License in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Real Estate Provisional Sales Associate License Fees
- Background Check - $60
- State Exam - $60
- Provisional Sales Associate License - $100
- License Application Processing Fee - $35
Within one year after you receive your provisional sales associate license, you will need to complete a 45-hour Basic II Post-License course.
Provisional sales associates licensed on or after November 1, 2020, will be required to complete a 45-hour post-license course within six months to keep their license active. If a 45-hour post-license course is not completed within six months, the license will go inactive until the course is completed. If the 45-hour post-license course is not completed within a year, the licensee shall not be entitled to renew their license.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 405-367-6290.